No Limit CC exists for the love of diversity. Our mission is to be an inclusive cycling club, connecting people with cycling that otherwise wouldn’t take a look.
We’re a positive platform for good, connecting an incredible community made up by our members, family and friends. This community is the heart of our achievement. We welcome our differences, empower each person’s individuality and celebrate our diverse skills and perspectives. We want to create an inclusive environment for all.
The website manager is responsible for developing, designing, managing and maintaining the Le Collectif website.
- Maintain the club website and links, including liaising with members, other clubs and groups producing marketing product (news articles, race results)
- Ensure that information presented is up-to-date and accurate, especially for race calendars, committee members and race rosters
- Ensure that domain name registration and web hosting is current and renewed promptly.
- Find a suitable application or build to support club members event booking
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to make sure design & theme of the website is on brand
- Report back to committee meetings on website usage
- Estimated 3-4 hrs per week
- Peak time in the summer where there are more events
- Monthly committee meetings
- Can communicate effectively
- Is positive and enthusiastic
- Is well organised
- Understands the Web, is proficient with media releases and formatting documents Knowledge of what makes good design is an advantage
- May have used a Website Design application in the past or use
Please submit a short summary of why you would like to apply into email@example.com
You’ll be contacted to have a short conversation with 2 committee members